From the biggest design requirements to the smallest details, Construction Resources has you covered. Not to be forgotten throughout your home are bathroom hardware and locks.
Interior and exterior finishing details
There are many choices to be made when designing and remodeling a home. Paint colors, appliances and cabinetry are often the first items that come to mind. When it comes down to the finer details and finishing touches, Construction Resources partners with only the best quality brands for bath hardware and door locks.
Whether you’re remodeling or planning a new bathroom, you’ll find an array of bathtubs at Construction Resources to fit your needs and design preferences. There are several types of bathtubs to choose from when shopping:
- Skirted tubs have one visible finished side and are anchored on the other sides by a bathroom wall.
- Corner tubs have triangular-shaped designs that fit into the nook of a room.
- Drop-in tubs have no finished sides and are usually installed within a constructed deck and surround.
- Undermount tubs are similar to a drop-in style but are installed beneath a cutout in the surround.
- Freestanding tubs are stand-alone vessels and can be placed almost anywhere in a bathroom.
Decorate and organize your bathroom with our stylish selection of towel bars, hooks, rings and more.
24” Towel Bar
There are many options for exterior door handles and locks. We offer a variety of options to complement your style and provide security to your home. We also have a selection of knobs and hardware to complete your interior doors.