Glass & Mirror
We have a large glass and mirror facility that has the expertise and capability to cut and install these materials into a project of any size. Whether you’re in need of frameless glass for a shower enclosure or a custom full-size mirror, our design consultants can help meet your specification needs.
Variety of styles and finishes for the final details
Glass and mirrors are important components, especially in bathrooms. A traditional framed vanity mirror or wall-to-wall mirrors, sliding glass tub doors or semi-frameless shower enclosures and anything in between, Construction Resources offers a wide selection.
To ensure your satisfaction and project accuracy, our team of professionals is there for every step of a project, including recommendations, measurements, and installation.
FRAMELESS SHOWER DOORS
Our frameless glass shower enclosures use 3/8” or ½” tempered glass that add a level of depth and sense of luxury to any bathroom. Their bold presence and timeless simplicity provide spa-like impressions to homeowners and guests. With near limitless options available, these enclosures can match any style and provide a truly personal touch to any bathroom.
- 3/8” or ½” thick glass with high-polished edges
- Domestic premium aluminum channels
- Through-Glass handles available in a variety of sizes, color and styles
- Wall-mount, glass-mount, jamb-mount and pivot hinges in solid brass can be plated to match any décor
- Custom engineered doors, panels, notched panels and transoms
- Customized panels can include channel and/or clip anchoring systems
- Variety of glass types
- Glass protection
Our specialty bypasses and sliding door systems offer sophistication, unique designs, and a level of distinctive personalization that make an everlasting impression.
- Variety of glass types available in either 3/8” or ½” thickness
- Engineered to accommodate adjoining panels
- Specialty systems include Hydroslides, Euroglides, and header-less Essence enclosures
- Premium grade aluminum hardware sourced domestically
- Finger-pull, pull-handles, recessed-knob, and standard-knob options available
Essence Sliding Enclosure
Maximize the use of space by incorporating a sliding glass door. This system consists of a fixed panel and a sliding track to allow easy access to the shower.
- Floor-mounted rollers
- 1/2” glass only
- Shown above: polished chrome finish, recessed finger-pull, additional notch panel
SEMI-FRAMELESS SHOWER DOORS
Semi-frameless shower enclosures are often the best way to meld elegant form and practical function. The key feature is the door. It opens on a concealed hinge that allows a stunning, seamless presentation of the glass.
These enclosures can also be engineered to fit above fiberglass bathtubs.
- Frameless sliding doors
- Through-glass towel bar handle
- ¼” or 3/8″ glass available
- Variety of glass types in stock
- Glass protection available
- Hardware upgrades such as specialty finishes and styles available
- ¼” glass throughout entire enclosure
- Polished-edge door with concealed hinge, piano hinge available upon request
- Through-glass or knock-on handles available in a variety of sizes, colors, and styles
- Panels can be engineered to join without hardware, creating an aquarium-like feel
- Variety of glass types in stock
- Glass Protection available
- Hardware upgrades available, including specialty finishes and styles
FRAMED SHOWER DOORS
Simple, classic, economical and mechanically durable, our framed enclosure are engineered to last a lifetime. They are available in a variety of configurations, from just a simple door to an expanded multi-angle wrap around enclosure.
- Our seamless concealed hinge system is elegant and durable
- Form-fitting handle accents architecture of enclosure
- Individually wrapped glass and premium grade, domestically sourced aluminum gives unsurpassed stability
- ¼” glass used for panels – heavier, thicker, and more durable than the 3/16” industry standard
- Framed sliding door
- Door-mounted towel bars
- Self-contained header rolling system
- Individually wrapped glass and premium grade aluminum gives unsurpassed quality
Classic Frame mirror frames are manufactured to include the “rabbet”, which allows a mirror to be glazed into the back of frame and that will be hung on the wall.
Plate mirrors are the most common type of mirror and are usually used above bathroom vanities. They are available in standard and custom sizes. Holes can be cut from the mirror for outlets and lighting.
Our LED mirrors are on the cutting edge of technology and design.
A unique accent to any space, back-painted glass consists of an ultra-clear top layer with a vibrant color underlay.
The antique pattern on these mirrors is consistent and free of large splotches or flares that may distract from the overall look of the piece. Antique mirrors are perfect for interior walls, tabletops, cabinet inserts and more. We have a variety of color options to choose from.
Apart from solid cabinetry, our decorative glass offers beautiful options for adding more character to your cabinet doors and shelves. Glass shelving comes in three thicknesses: 1/4″, 3/8″ and 1/2″ shelves